- 50000.00 - 500000.00 INR
- 50,000 to 5,00,000 INR
- Positive Displacement Pumps
- 1450 LPH
- upto 10 Bar
- NETZSCH Green
- High Pressure
Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump Product Description
|Brand ||SERA |
|Model ||RF / CE |
|Head ||10 Bar |
|Discharge Pressure ||10 Bar |
|Maximum Discharge Flow ||Up to 1450 Lph |
|Power Source ||Electric |
|Product Type ||Dosing Pumps |
We being a commended name of the industry are affianced in bringing forth for our valuable clients a superior quality array of Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump. These offered products are developed beneath the direction of skilled personnel using of supreme-grade inputs as per the set industrial norms and guidelines. Besides this, we offer these products after testing their quality to maintain flawlessness.
- Precise design
- Durable finish
- Convenient to use
- Rugged Bolted Construction: Is superior to any other as it eliminates possibilities of leakage, misalignment during assembly etc.
- Handles a wide variety of fluids with high solids content: No close fitting or rotating parts so liquid with high solid content and/or size can be easily pumped.
- Self Priming: The pump design (incorporating internal check valves) allows for high suction lift even at dry start-up and with heavier fluids.
- Ability to run dry: No close fittings or sliding parts are at risk. The pump can run dry without damage.
- Variable flow rate and discharge pressure: Pumps will run at any setting within their operating range simply by adjusting the air inlet pressure and system conditions. One pump can fit a broad spectrum of applications.
- Portable/Simple Installation: Pumps transport easily to the application site. Simply connect your air supply line and liquid lines; the pump is ready to perform. There are no complex controls to install and operate.
- Dead Head: Because the discharge pressure can never exceed air inlet pressure, the discharge line can be closed with no damage or wear. The pump will simply slow down and stop.
- Shear sensitive: The gentle nature and minimal parts contact with the liquid makes these pumps an excellent choice for shear sensitive fluids.
- Explosion Proof: As pumps are operated by compressed air, therefore, they are intrinsically safe.
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
No-39, 2nd Street, Spartan Nagar, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600037, India