Coolant Pump Product Description
|Brand ||NETZSCH |
|Model ||NEMO / TORNADO |
|Head ||Upto 72 Bar |
|Max Flow Rate ||Upto 1000 M3/hr |
|Body Material ||Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel |
|Condition ||New |
|Design Type ||Positive Displacement Pump |
|Finishing ||Paint Coated |
NETZSCH Pumps and Systems are the Leading manufacturer of Coolant Pumps. The Positive Displacement Pump principle is ideal for handling slurries, viscous, shear sensitive or two/tri phase mixtures or when applications require, significant suction lift capabilities. The pump design is ideally suited for both low to high flow applications and also allows for the development of multi-stage pumps that increase the pressure handling capabilities.
- High pressure pumps - eliminates the need for a series of pumps, when pumping over long distances or with high head requirements
- The large cavities of pumps allows suspended solids to be handled with ease. The gentle pumping action also ensures delicate solids that have to be kept intact are not damaged
- We offer good quality Coolant Pumps in different range, features and models.
- For machine tools & other industrial applications
- Coolant Pumps for all types of Liquids from dirty to clean liquids, 10 to 150 bar pressure
No-39, 2nd Street, Spartan Nagar, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600037, India