Up To 120 M3\ Hr
Up To 36 Kg\ Cm2
Up To 140 C
Up To 1, 20, 000 CST
NETZSCH De watering Sludge Pumps are versatile stand-alone equipment used primarily in the Environmental, Chemical, Food and Pharmaceutical industry. These pumps handle almost any kind of substance continuously and gently, while metering in proportion to rotation speed.
Their small space requirements and high power density are some of their most important advantages.
- Large ball passage
- Intermittent dry run capabilities
- Conveyance of low- to high-viscosity substances
- Space-saving, compact construction with high power density
- High efficiencies
- High metering precision
- Constant, low-pulsation conveyance
- Capacity in proportion to rotation speed
- Low life cycle costs and easy serviceability
No-39, 2nd Street, Spartan Nagar, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600037, India