- 50,000 to 5,00,000 INR
- 50000.00 - 500000.00 INR
- Up to 10 Bar
- NETZSCH Green
- Up to 1000 M3/hr
- Positive Displacement Pumps
- Screw Pump
- High Pressure
- Gland Packing / Mechanical Seal
Fruit Pulp Pump Product Description:
|Model||NEMO / TORNADO|
|Max Flow Rate||Up to 1000 M3/hr|
|Head||Up to 10 Bar|
Our company is employed in the foodstuff, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical/biochemical industries for hygienic applications and optimal cleaning. We manufacture top quality Fruit Pulp Steel Pumps that are ideal for doing the given task easily. Our product is designed, produced and inspected in accordance with the regulations of the EHEDG (European Hygienic Equipment Design Group) and the QHD (Qualified Hygienic Design). The materials used are approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). In addition, NEMO® Hygienic and Aseptic Pumps meet the specifications of the United States 3-A Sanitary Standards and are GOST-R certified (a Russian certificate of conformity).
Features of the steel Fruit Pulp Pump:
1) Conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over a broad rotational-speed range
2) Continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
3) Reversible conveyance direction
4) Stator with hopper-shaped entrance for optimal filling of the conveying chamber.
5) High suction and pressure capability without valves
NETZSCH Pumps offer you:
1) Long production cycles with contamination-proof, sterile pump construction.
2) Product admission under vacuum conditions up to almost an absolute vacuum.
3) Open, patented hygienic joints for smearing media.
4) Gentle product conveyance.
5) Cip and sip capability.
6) Easy serviceability.
Advantages of the Fruit Pulp Metal Pump:
1) Foodstuff-suitable shaft seals with compression-proof bolted seal casing enable reversal of the direction of rotation and thereby also of the direction of conveyance, up to the maximum pump pressure.
2) All product-contacting surfaces are polished to prevent build-up of the medium and facilitate cleaning.
3) Streamlined, crevice-free housing model prevents sedimentation of the product.
4) The pump housing and stator can be optionally heated.
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
No-39, 2nd Street, Spartan Nagar, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600037, India