|Capacity ||Up to 1000 M3/hr |
|Brand ||NETZSCH |
|Model ||NEMO |
|Material ||Hygienic Grade |
|Condition ||New |
|Head ||Up to 72 Bar |
|Max Flow Rate ||1000 M3/HR |
The NEMOÂ® Hygenic Food Pump is employed for hygienic applications in the foodstuff, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical/biochemical industries in order to provide continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance with optimal cleaning and dosing in proportion to speed.
The design with bearing block and free shaft ends enables the universal employment of any drive type.
Many different regulatory bodies have set specifications for a hygienically correct configuration of components and machines, as well as for component cleanability. NEMO PUMPSÂ® are designed, produced and inspected in accordance with the regulations of the EHEDG (European Hygienic Equipment Design Group) and the QHD (Qualified Hygienic Design). The materials used are approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and the BfR (German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment). In addition, NEMOÂ® Hygienic and Aseptic Eccentric Screw Pumps meet the specifications of the United Statesâ 3-A Sanitary Standards and are GOST-R certified (a Russian certificate of conformity).
Features of the NEMOÂ® Hygenic Food Pump
- Continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- Conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over a broad rotational-speed range
- High suction and pressure capability without valves
- Reversible conveyance direction
- Stator with hopper-shaped entrance for optimal filling of the conveying chamber
No-39, 2nd Street, Spartan Nagar, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600037, India