Mango Pulp Pumps
Price And Quantity
- 50000.00 - 500000.00 INR
- 50,000 to 5,00,000 INR
- Positive Displacement Pumps
- NETZSCH Green
- Up to 1000 M3/hr
- Screw Pump
- High Pressure
- Gland Packing / Mechanical Seal
Mango Pulp Pumps Product Description:
|Capacity ||Up to 1000 M3/hr |
|Brand ||NETZSCH |
|Model ||NEMO / TORNADO |
|Condition ||New |
|Pump Type ||Positive Displacement Pumps |
|Power Source ||Electric |
NETZSCH Pumps are employed in the foodstuff, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical/biochemical industries for hygienic applications and optimal cleaning. It is ideal in these settings due in part to its continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance and in part to its capability of dosing in proportion to speed. The block pump construction with flanged drive is particularly compact and economical to operate.
Many different regulatory bodies have set specifications for a hygienically correct configuration of components and machines, as well as for component cleanability. NETZSCH Pumps are designed, produced and inspected in accordance with the regulations of the EHEDG (European Hygienic Equipment Design Group) and the QHD (Qualified Hygienic Design). The materials used are approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). In addition, NEMO® Hygienic and Aseptic Pumps meet the specifications of the United States 3-A Sanitary Standards and are GOST-R certified (a Russian certificate of conformity).
Features of the Mango Pulp Pump:
1) Continuous Low-pulsation Conveyance Unaffected by Fluctuations in Pressure and Viscosity.
2) Conveyance Volume in Proportion to Rotation Speed With High Dosing Precision Over a Broad Rotational-speed Range.
3) High Suction and Pressure Capability Without Valves.
4) Reversible Conveyance Direction.
5) Stator With Hopper-shaped Entrance for Optimal Filling of the Conveying Chamber.
NETZSCH Pumps Offer You:
1) Gentle Product Conveyance.
2) Long Production Cycles With Contamination-proof, Sterile Pump Construction.
3) Cip and Sip Capability.
4) Product Admission Under Vacuum Conditions Up to Almost an Absolute Vacuum.
5) Open, Patented Hygienic Joints for Smearing Media.
6) Elastomers Approved for Foodstuffs in Accordance to Fda.
7) Horizontal and Vertical Installation.
8) Easy Serviceability.
Advantages of the Mango Pulp Steel Pump:
1) Foodstuff-suitable Shaft Seals With Compression-proof Bolted Seal Casing Enable Reversal of the Direction of Rotation and Thereby Also of the Direction of Conveyance, Up to the Maximum Pump Pressure.
2) Streamlined, Crevice-free Housing Model Prevents Sedimentation of the Product.
3) All Product-contacting Surfaces Are Polished to Prevent Build-up of the Medium and Facilitate Cleaning the Pump Housing and Stator Can Be Optionally Heated.
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
No-39, 2nd Street, Spartan Nagar, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600037, India