Progressing Cavity Pump Product Description
|Max Flow Rate ||Up to 1000 M3/hr |
|Head ||Up to 240 Bar |
|Model ||NEMO |
|Brand ||NETZSCH |
|Condition ||New |
|Product Type ||Positive Displacement Pumps |
NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pump design can be used in any area of industry where a great variety of different substances must be pumped or very precisely dosed.
The FSIP® concept of the NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pump is especially interesting where pumps are installed in wear intensive applications requiring more service and maintenance work. Every time the installer's workload is eased, additional work steps are avoided and maintenance time is reduced, this enables savings in terms of capacities and costs.
Progressing Cavity Pump Features:
- Easy serviceability
- Gentle product conveyance
- High pressure capability without valves
- Pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models.
- Continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- Conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over the entire rotational-speed range
- Location of the mechanical seal directly under the intake port in the pumping space makes external flushing of the seal unnecessary in many applications
- Short drive shaft and pump lantern offer high stability for mechanical seal installation
No-39, 2nd Street, Spartan Nagar, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600037, India