Rotary Lobe Pump Product Description
|Max Flow Rate ||Up to 1000 M3/hr |
|Head ||Up to 10 Bar / 72 Bar |
|Brand ||NETZSCH |
|Model ||NEMO / TORNADO |
|Automation Grade ||Semi-Automatic |
|Condition ||New |
|Eco-Friendly ||Yes |
|Product Type ||Positive Displacement Pumps |
NETZSCH Pumps and Systems are the Leading manufacturer of Rotary Lobe Pump. This Pump is ideal for handling slurries, viscous, shear sensitive or two/tri phase mixtures or when applications require, significant suction lift capabilities.
The pump design is ideally suited for both low to high flow applications and also allows for the development of multi-stage pumps that increase the pressure handling capabilities.
The heart of the NETZSCH pumps are the rotor and stator. As the single helical rotor eccentrically within the double helix of the stator, a continuous cavity is formed and progresses towards the discharge end of the pump as the rotor rotates.
Rotary Lobe Pumps Features:
- High pressure pumps - eliminates the need for a series of pumps, when pumping over long distances or with high head requirements
- The large cavities of pumps allows suspended solids to be handled with ease. The gentle pumping action also ensures delicate solids that have to be kept intact are not damaged
- Flexible drive shaft connection eliminates wearing components
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Low running speeds - ideal for abrasive applications
- The rolling action of the metal rotor within the resilient stator means any solids that become trapped are released quickly, reducing abrasive wear
- A range of different stator and rotor materials are available to suit individual applications, to maximize component life
- The rotary positive displacement action of the pump ensures a continuous non-pulsing flow. As the discharge capacity of the pump is constant for a given speed of rotation and pressure, accurate dosing or metering of the product can be achieved
- Unlike other pump technologies, the Progressing Cavity Pump and Rotary Lobe Pump is a self-priming pump with a suction lift up to 8.5m
- Pumps can be supplied to comply with the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC
No-39, 2nd Street, Spartan Nagar, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600037, India