|Head ||72 Bar / 10 Bar |
|Max Flow Rate ||Upto 1000 M3/hr |
|Power Source ||Electric Motor |
|Condition ||New |
|Body Material ||Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel |
|Brand ||NETZSCH |
|Model ||NEMO / TORNADO |
Our company is engaged in the food products, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical/biochemical industries for sanitary applications and optimal cleaning. The important capabilities include, the continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation pumping and metering in proportion to speed. The block pump construction with flanged drive is particularly compact and economical to operate.
Various regulatory agencies have set specifications for a hygienically correct configuration of components and machines, as well as for component cleanability.
Our product stainless steel Sanitary Pumps are designed, produced and inspected in accordance with the regulations of the EHEDG (European Hygienic Equipment Design Group) and the QHD (Qualified Hygienic Design). The materials used are approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and the BfR (German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment).
In addition, NETZSCHÂ® Hygienic and Aseptic Pumps meet the 3-A Sanitary Standards specifications of the United States and are GOST-R certified (a Russian certificate of conformity).
Features of Sanitary Pumps:
- continuous low-pulsation pumping unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- capacity in proportion to rotation speed with high metering precision over a broad rotational-speed range
- high suction and pressure capability without valves
- reversible pumping direction
- stator with chamfered entrance for optimal filling of the conveying chamber
No-39, 2nd Street, Spartan Nagar, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600037, India